PC Peripherals Help!!!!! Dead PC

Hotstuff

Skilled
It goes like this:
All was running fine till yesterday , but when i tried to boot my computer , all i am greeted is with a blank screen with repetitive triple beeps( toooonn...tooon...tooooonn) and the PC refuses to boot. Just to be sure, i tried my 7600GT on to another PC and it worked perfectly fine. And now what seems to me is that the culprit is the motherboard itself and unfortunately i have a Asus A8Ne and yeah i know about asus india notoriety. Also the mobo fan on A8NE earlier also used to act up sumtimes, used to work by just moving the the fan a bit and it would whir to life again.

So people please help, what do u think is faulty and how do i get out of this mess :( :( ..

either the PSU or motherboard...

but befrore drawing conclusion ..just remove all the parts. clean the whole thing..and reconnect it ..

and connect only the minimum things.like mobo/cpu/RAM and display..thats it

if u have 2 different sticks of RAM ..try them 1 by 1..one of them might have gone kaput..

even after doin all this ..it doesnt work .try your PSU\RAM at some other frnds PC .if both work fine ..then must be ur mobo or processor.

Back