HELP .. face,hands exposed to sun becoming black

Bleach it
<

Btw take half cup milk, squeeze half lemon in it, apply that on tanned skin, let it dry and then wash off ... You would need to do it a week or two, and Tan will go
<

http://www.home-reme...-i-get-rid.html

LOL

In Manipal many people get a "chappal tan" where the chappal/sandal lines show up very clearly as white strips on a much darker foot

Similarly, the exposed and unexposed parts of the arm look like they are from different people

Its quite common

Bhai don't even get started. I'm not that fair to start with, and now I'm many many shades darker, with dark neck collars and chappal marks and hands (muscle is white LOL)

in 1 year back pic hands were proper .. suddenly skin started to grow more dark.. after falling in love .....

image-6CBD_4F3ABBEF.jpg

tried zinc supplement to boost immunity ... dint work to change color... drinking more water not help ..

how about applying egg white on hands ?

in 1 year back pic hands were proper .. suddenly skin started to grow more dark.. after falling in love .....

image-6CBD_4F3ABBEF.jpg

tried zinc supplement to boost immunity ... dint work to change color... drinking more water not help ..

how about applying egg white on hands ?

Hmm... I can see where this is going
<

The color would 'recover' on using full-sleeved clothing for some time. Use good sun screen (like Ranbaxy Suncross). In addition, on holidays, scrub yourself with traditional scrub - besan + milk cream + turmeric. Allow it to stay on for ~15 min (don't ask justification for 15 min!). Wash it off.

The color would 'recover' on using full-sleeved clothing for some time. Use good sun screen (like Ranbaxy Suncross). In addition, on holidays, scrub yourself with traditional scrub - besan + milk cream + turmeric. Allow it to stay on for ~15 min (don't ask justification for 15 min!). Wash it off.

we always use full sleeve while going outside .. sunscreens dont work on me ..... have to try milk .....

sunscreens dont work on me ..... have to try milk ...

None of the chemical sunscreen or sunblock available here works for anybody in the Indian Climate(like neutrogena). They just broke down in 10 minutes if exposed to sun. You need to use a non micronized zinc oxide based physical sunscreen. Thats what every actors uses on their hand and face. If you want to be like Imran Khan, you need to bath in 15% zinc oxide lotion 3 times everyday.

Ok jokes apart, to cure your hand tan, I suggest you to mix equal parts of lemon juice and honey and apply for 15 mins before bath. Use a papaya based mud scrub while bathing. Apply almond oil after the bath. But it takes around 56 days to cure the tan. While going out dont forget a physical sunscreen.

Its called tanning. Its usually preferred by women as it looks gr8 and attractive for them.
<
usually they like it on their boob lines and panty lines.
<
and so they go for a sun bath nr. a pool or beach and sit there for hrs.

For us its natural and need no treatment. Its bound to happen if you wear short sleeves shirts or short pants. And it affects more during winter sun as its irritating rather than a summers though you wont notice that our skin does. I'm myself fair but during winter i get browny man.
<

Only use sunburn cream with good spf rating if you are feeling the burn else no need to waste your precious money.

So dont worry. As the summer arrive and then the rains, enjoy your natural skin n forget you pains!!

Wicked thread!

@op Don't know about Imraan Khan, but apparently if you use Fair and Handsome you can look like SRK, but then you could grow some balls, too.

Skin starts to appear dark due to melanin production within the skin cells! These melanin pigments help absorb UV rays and prevent any UV related oxidative damage to the skin!

Its a very important protective function of the skin!

As many have mentioned, sunblock to prevent and skin lightening creams to lighten up the tan lines and see a dermatologist for expert opinion.

Its absolutely normal.

Remember, on cloudy and rainy days even though cloud cover is there, UV can easily penetrate that and reach the surface of the earth, so keep that in mind before you head out!

As mentioned above, turmeric does wonders for the skin maintenance; used in traditional Indian treatment/bath.

If everything else fails - try Vicco Turmeric Cream for the day time - don't worry - it is not just for girls!

Back