Help for an OCR Application !

MrGhost

Adept
Hello again TE Xperts,

One of my friends has started with some Kind of Project, In which you need to capture scan document (Jpg), which later on you need to convert into OCR document, I have tried most of the best OCR applications like Ominipage Pro 18, Abbyy pro 11 and more, but its not satisfying me at all, i want more accurate results, but am only getting 60% accuracy, If anyone has some better way or some good solution which will help my friend in earning some fortune so if you guys know anything about an OCR application please share your Opinions...
<

This project is interesting cause me and my many friend search alot for this solution but nothing work's above 60% This images are impossible for typing cause they got some kinda of Programming & Math language so that's why many OCR software's can't recognize
<

sample images....

there are more images but if you wants to know more....

you set the scan resolution in the scanner while scanning a paper document.

If you are taking print screen then it will not work. normal print screen resolutions are 96dpi.

^^ That's true but it require big size screen isn't it ??

#6pack dude you're awesome it did work, i captured image at 180dpi at 1080 now results are far more better than previous one...
<

Just "very thanks" ?!

why not share some of the "fortune" your friend will earn. I am sure #6pack wouldn't mind, if he does, I am ready to open my (emptied) pockets
<

Back