Help for buying new Cell

amdy

Disciple
hello guys,

I have P990i now, i want to buy new cell (tired waiting for new applications for UIQ3:mad:)

please suggest me any new smart phone, (No N73ME please ):eek:hyeah:
thanks in advance

You have'nt specified your budget, But since you mentioned the lack of UIQ3 apps , I assume you are looking for s60 and WM phones

Good options in S60 are

12k= E51
19k-N82
26k (not sure abt price) = N95 8 Gb

others N81 for around 13-14k

For windows wait for the experts, But I think HTC touch is quite popular

i also need to buy a phone soon...my primary requirements are Wi-Fi and MS office. I don't need games, music, camera, etc...

budget is upto 20k. some of the models that i have looked at are:

E51

E61i

N81

N82

N95

i went to a couple of stores, they were trying to persuade me to buy the n-series phones...they completely ignored the e-series...is there something wrong with the e-series??

pls advise.

sorry for hijacking this thread, but thought that as there is already this thread, it wouldnt be wise to start a similar one.

gauravs123 said:
i also need to buy a phone soon...my primary requirements are Wi-Fi and MS office. I don't need games, music, camera, etc...

budget is upto 20k. some of the models that i have looked at are:

E51
E61i
N81
N82
N95

i went to a couple of stores, they were trying to persuade me to buy the n-series phones...they completely ignored the e-series...is there something wrong with the e-series??
pls advise.

sorry for hijacking this thread, but thought that as there is already this thread, it wouldnt be wise to start a similar one.

Have you looked at the HTC series?
I think you will meet your need starting from the HTC3400
There is also the HP iPaq512 that is quite economical.

Back