Budget 10-15K Help for purchasing smartphone

Here are my requirements.(Actually, my budget is 7k-13k.)
1. Decent battery life with moderate usage. (Whatsapp, messaging, little bit of talking, Angry Birds, Spider-man, and a little bit of Justice League.)
2. Good sound quality. I love listening to rock and own a Sennheiser HD 202 II.
3. Good build quality with Gorilla Glass.
4. Good warranty terms and service.
5. Durability(2 years at least) and guarantee of android updates.

1. Budget?
A: 7k-13k
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: LCD
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Any.
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Any decent quality camera.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Messaging, Whatsapp, moderate gaming, music, videos, surfing.
10. Any other requirements?
A: require dual sim, decent battery life, guaranteed updates.
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Huawei Honour Holly, Xiami Redmi 1s, Moto G Gen2, Asus zenfone 5.

Out of listed phone Moto G 2nd gen ticks maximum boxes. Coming to requirement of good audio quality, I doubt it will be average to above average on phones in this price range.

Moto G 2014 or 2013 depending on the size you prefer. You can also take a look at any of the Android One devices if you're interested in saving money. They perform just as well as the Moto G for your requirements.

Moto E does not have heating problems. I have purchased one for my mom and it is running perfect. Android One devices are from Micromax, Karbon, Spice, etc. They have same specs as they would have been specified by Google. They are guaranteed updates for couple of years. However not sure this had any effect in improvement of these local brands in terms of quality and after sales service.

Oh and what about the Moto E? Do they have heating issues or something?

Heating problem, when you playing with majority of the applications, games, etc., you will get heating probs.. I am mobile technician.. I would prefer you... Try to buy mobile with high capacity of ram 2gb or 3gb.. That is the best.. to avoid the heating/ hanging probs..

Are you looking for use and throw mobiles.. You can choose the following:

1. Lava,
2. Lenovo
3. Micromax
4. Spice
5. Karbon
6. Huwai
7. New launched...

Best ones..

1. Nokia
2. Samsung
3. Lg .. Nexus 4, or Nexus 5 (Not much other devises).
4. HTC
5. Xiomi - not having good quality.. Looks like china oldage phone.. But, it has good specs..... and cheapest.. ever.. with good specs..

Kindly Note:

Whenever going to buy the mobiles, try to think out the mobile accessories.. LCD display and Touch Screen.,etc.,

I would prefer you all only Samsung... only.. Thank you.

Zenphone 5 is also good on specs. Battery life is weak on it though. Also it is still stuck on Android 4.3, IIRC.
It did get Kitkat. It will get lollipop soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1416161263][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm only worried about the battery life, different people are giving different reviews. I love zenfone's looks and specs. If it can last a day, I'll buy it.

Android One series if you want updates. If you can wait, then wait for the second gen Android one updates. Once the new manufacturers come on board, you can get the brand you like.

You can go with Nexus 4.. That is the best one. Dont go for Zenfone 5 or 4.. It is looks like china brand basic looks.... Try it Nexus..
Exceeds my budget.

Zenphone 5 is quite large in size, you may consider that aspect too.
Thats's okay.

OP did inquire about the Z5!

Guaranteed updates for two years at least - Nexus >5 range; Android One (this is One's USP!), may be Moto E G X.
Even Moto G has only 1gb ram. Zenfone has 2.

Lumia 730? Guaranteed updates till windows 10? And the fact that even the most basic Lumia never lags?
I'm looking for android. Kind of used to it :p

Android One series if you want updates. If you can wait, then wait for the second gen Android one updates. Once the new manufacturers come on board, you can get the brand you like.
I don't trust those manufacturers. Also, when do you think the good manufacturers will start making android one devices?

I'm not a heavy user, I play games sometimes but very few high end ones.

Back