Budget 10-15K Help for purchasing smartphone

Here are my requirements.(Actually, my budget is 7k-13k.)
1. Decent battery life with moderate usage. (Whatsapp, messaging, little bit of talking, Angry Birds, Spider-man, and a little bit of Justice League.)
2. Good sound quality. I love listening to rock and own a Sennheiser HD 202 II.
3. Good build quality with Gorilla Glass.
4. Good warranty terms and service.
5. Durability(2 years at least) and guarantee of android updates.

Exceeds my budget.

Thats's okay.

Even Moto G has only 1gb ram. Zenfone has 2.

I'm looking for android. Kind of used to it :p

I don't trust those manufacturers. Also, when do you think the good manufacturers will start making android one devices?

I'm not a heavy user, I play games sometimes but very few high end ones.

If you looking for best life.... You have to spend good amount.. Otherwise will not life..

You can buy.. Nexus 4

http://www.ebay.in/itm/LG-NEXUS-4-8...11406?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item2c9131a72e

At 13999.. 8gb memory (Use Coupon 10% discount.. EBAYTYROO1).. So you have to pay just 12599 only.... (Seller Warranty)

Does this helps...

Please don't go for untrusted manufacturers.

1. Xiomi
2. Zenfone
3. Lava
4. Karbon
5. Spice....

They have very very worst of mobile module.. Mobile may be cheap, but does not give you life time... stay..

Please update me what I did wrong??

Buddy, Nexus 4 is couple of years old device. It have reached almost to the end of its software update cycle; hence no official updates from Google - unofficial updates will be available from developers at XDA. Its battery life is also below average. Since it have been discontinued, no warranty will be available. These factors not ticking most requirements from OP.

Nothing wrong in suggesting someone a device for his/her hard earned money. But we need to take care of requirements also :)

Super Boss!!.. I got your point.. Thank you.. I am not sure about the indepth conditions.... of that.. one..

I am just dealing with mobile accessories.. Like touch and display, panel, all of electronic items..

Also, most of the person getting problem to replace the parts for china models..

Back