Help Guys - Got A Out Of Warranty Iphone 4 From Ebay Power Seller

hiviky2212

Disciple
Hi guys ,

I bought an iphone 4 from ebay power seller 2 weeks back for 35k , details are below

http://www.ebay.in/itm/290650331051?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

few days back , i was getting weak wifi signal and some applications were not getting loaded , so i checked with apple india customer care for help regarding that .

There came the shocker ,the customer care guys told that the above phone is out of warranty 5 months back only and was bought in australia .

I contacted the seller yesterday and they are asking me to send it back to them for repair and apple customer care is bluffing .

As i got this phone for another friend , i am in a fix now to go ahead and send phone to them or file a clain for full refund from ebay .

As some of you have experinences like this in dealing with ebay sellers , let me know guys whats the best option here for me

[sub]File a ebay guarantee claim without delay. Also, try to contact seller via contact seller link so u have everything in writing for proof. I had a similar case but got my refund. But dont delay...[/sub]

Back