HELP!!!!how to get discount from dell

traxx_420

Disciple
HI everyone,

I need to buy a laptop for my sister ,I have decided to go for dell studio 15 with some minor upgrades
total comes to be 50-51k.

Now when i tried calling dell their sales Representative simply refused to offer me any discount,i tried atleast 3 different sales representative but they did not offer any discounts even after much bargaining ,all they were offering was a free Bluetooth headset with McAfee upgrade.

Can anyone please help me to get some more discount from dell or do you know some sales Representative that offers good discount.

@toxic raj404 has his inbox full cannot be contacted anyone else who can get me a discount for dell studio 15 laptop

thanks in advance. dell gives a corporate discount of 8% is it so?

Not sure. The Dell sales reps are pathetic when it comes to offering a discount, if at all, force you to buy something extra!

Never got any discounts on my Studio 15. :mad:

Hi guys.....I can solve your Problem...I'm a DELL EMPLOYEE .... IF YOU WANT DISCOUNT ON DELL LAPTOPS OR DESKTOPS.....CONTACT ME AT 9967583197....I'LL PROVIDE YOU A CORPORATE DISCOUNT ON ALL LAPTOP AND DESKTOPS

SO CALL ME...@ 9967583197 OR SEND ME YOUR CONTACT DETAILS ON THIS NUMBER...

I had enquired for Dell Studio 15 telling that i am an employee for an IT org. And the executive straight away gave me a 5k discount.
Another colleague of mine tried with Inspiron 14 but he didn't get the discount.

I guess maybe they give a discount if the total price is more or wat.

^52k is the price above which you can expect a discount if you're working with an IT company that has partnered with Dell for the discounts. You can try with different sales reps for this discount as this corporate discount is flexible and depends on the discretion of the manager of the sales rep. If you could reel the manager into your talks you can get a hefty discount. :p

Arihant.EXE said:
^52k is the price above which you can expect a discount if you're working with an IT company that has partnered with Dell for the discounts. You can try with different sales reps for this discount as this corporate discount is flexible and depends on the discretion of the manager of the sales rep. If you could reel the manager into your talks you can get a hefty discount. :p
Darn, if only I knew this earlier. :(

Back