Audio Help. I need to upgrade my IEM from SoundMagic ES18 to something below rs 1000.

amitb

Disciple
Hi,
I usually watch videos on laptop and listen to songs on mobile. I had Sound Magic ES18 which is broken. I cant find warranty centre for it. Now I am searching for next IEM. Please suggest the best IEM below rs 1000. I dont like much bass. Is the double price of PL21 over es18 justified? Which one should I buy? Suggest some IEMs, preferably with warranty and good noise isolation.

Is the double price of PL21 over es18 justified? Which IEM should I buy below rs1000?

Thanks

got myself twin woofers last week (1.2 k in ebay) after using es 18 for 6 months...it has been satisfying though i still feel it is not so much special than es 18... May be i need to listen more
better noise cancellation and good bass

got myself twin woofers last week (1.2 k in ebay) after using es 18 for 6 months...it has been satisfying though i still feel it is not so much special than es 18... May be i need to listen more
better noise cancellation and good bass
Try some burning process.

We can help with ES18 warranty only if it was purchased through us . Incase it was purchased from Flipkart , one needs to contact the importer/ distributor whose details would be provided on the import sticker on the ES18 box.

Cowon EM1 is a slightly better product than ES18 in terms of sound as well as cable quality etc. We do have EM1 on ProAudioHome for best price with mic as well as without the mic. Other options worth considering are Sound Magic PL-11 or PL-30 (huge increment in soundstage/mids/treble but slightly lacking in bass thump ) - might have to increase budget by 200-300 Rs.

PL-11/EM-1/ES18 are of same category . PL-30 would be a better upgrade as long as you dont want a lot of bass like ES18.

Back