Car & Bike Help, I Wanna Buy A car, Budget 4 -5 Lakh.

Sylar

Disciple
I Wanna Buy a New car . My Budget is 4-5 ..
I m so :S .
I like Punto and i20 . a few others , Bt Cant make my mind.. PLZ
Help me out ...
Thanks

i20 is a great car, well ahead of the Punto in terms of overall quality. However, am not sure it would fit into your budget. Alternatively, you can have a look at the Ford Figo :)

agantuk said:
i20 is a great car, well ahead of the Punto in terms of overall quality. However, am not sure it would fit into your budget. Alternatively, you can have a look at the Ford Figo :)
Leaving Figo aside.. cause i dont like its Looks ... Wat other Options Do i hav . and Also wat is The ACTUAL Mileage given by both the cars , in Petrol ,

+ 10 or 20 above 5 Lakh is OK for me

Why not the VW Polo ? Base model would be ~5 lakhs . If I am not wrong even a i20 is more than your budget ? The Polo has got some good reviews and the car looks amazing in my opinion :D Only problem could be the unknown cost of ownership .

As many have mentioned here, look at the i20. For a little more money, you might get the Magna, which has nearly all interior features.

VW polo is a good option too but after sales service and support might be a problem plus the avalaibility of local spares and i dont think VW spares will come cheap comparatively

FaH33m said:
Why not the VW Polo ? Base model would be ~5 lakhs . If I am not wrong even a i20 is more than your budget ? The Polo has got some good reviews and the car looks amazing in my opinion :D Only problem could be the unknown cost of ownership .

But the base model is very very basic I think. The car does look amazing though. I almost was ready to sell my linea for polo 1.6 :bleh:, until my dad convinced me not to that is...

Besides though it is a VW, the network is too thin. Accessories are expensive. Service is expensive. And the standard ICE sucks, which you have to get changed from VW only else you lose the warranty

Sylar said:
Leaving Figo aside.. cause i dont like its Looks ... Wat other Options Do i hav . and Also wat is The ACTUAL Mileage given by both the cars , in Petrol ,
+ 10 or 20 above 5 Lakh is OK for me

A mileage of 20 in petrol is never going to happen.

i20 Magna would be the best choice.

FaH33m said:
Did you see the interiors of the Polo by any chance? Sucks donkey ba**s for a car worth that price. :p

khanvis2009 said:
ritz .. complete value for money
I would differ on that.

Ritz is a bad car in front of i20. It just feels like its a class below interior wise. And you are going to sit inside. Who the hell likes maruti grey interior. Beige is the way to go.

mjumrani said:
I would differ on that.

Ritz is a bad car in front of i20. It just feels like its a class below interior wise. And you are going to sit inside. Who the hell likes maruti grey interior. Beige is the way to go.
Ritz isnt a bad car. Good car to drive and descent performance, however what lets it down is the looks especially the rear end which looks somewhat like a buffalo's A** lol

Back