help in buying a phone

my cuz wants to buy a phone...

he`s lookin for something that can store around 1000 -2000 contacts...

anyone got any model nos in particular...

many phones based on Symbian OS and that have shared memory for Address Book and Messages let you store as many numbers as available free memory. On my n-gage QD, i had around 400 numbers. in my 6630, i have around 550 names stored and some names have 3-4 number in them.

budget according to him is 5k but i dont think he`ll be able to get something in that range.. so maybe around 10-12
and can u suggest some good models even if they dont fall in this range..

the basic req is that huge contacts.. and a planner / scheduler...

even a camera is not required... and the phone doesnt have to be all high techy... acc to him..

thanx guys...

check out Nokia 7360 or any symbian phone such as 6600,6670,7610... symbina phones have shared phonebook memory so shouldnt be of any problem

for a STRICT 5k budget,u can get Samsung entry-level phone with storage of 1000 contacts(no other company provides so much number storage at such cheap prices).....but then forget about planner/scheduler.if he can extend his budget to 10k,u could check out the models mentioned above.

IceFusion said:
check out Nokia 7360 or any symbian phone such as 6600,6670,7610... symbina phones have shared phonebook memory so shouldnt be of any problem
so does that mean that the phones wit a symbian os can store contacts and messages as long as there is free mbz available... whic would be like unimited..

Back