Help me buy a replacement battery for my Sandisk Sansa E270 player

sagar.sdm

Disciple
Hi mates,

I'm in hunt for a replacement battery for my Sandisk Sansa e270 player.. and I don't find them here in Bangalore market.. Checked with iTwares if it is available at Lamington.. it isn't available there too...

so.. I suppose the only option I'm left with is to buy it from amazon etc., through Katmandude..

found these links..

Amazon.com: HQRP SDAMX4RBKG10 Battery for Sandisk Sansa E260 / E270 MP3 Player Replacement with Tool plus HQRP Universal Screen Protector: Electronics

Amazon.com: Dekcell Battery for Sandisk Sansa E250 E280 MP3 Player with Tool: Electronics

Amazon.com: Li-Ion Replacement Battery for Sandisk Sansa e200 Series: Electronics

are they worthy buying ? durable ?

and also pls suggest me if there is any alternative better choice to buy the battery.. I don't want my player to go wasted.. will be awaiting some help from you guys..

thanks in advance.

check out ebay.com (select world wide sellers) that should give you a list of sellers from hong kong who sell similar/same product.

will be considerably cheaper. me had got a battery for about $5 dollars shipped.

Back