Help Me Buy PowerShot SX 10(In Bangalore)

hey guys am planning to buy powershot sx10, can people from Bangalore suggest me shops where i'll get the best price.. tried national market.. they r giving it for 17,000 din go ahead cause i din want to take the risk.. asked bout the price in G.K Vale and whizz.. it costs aroun 26k there..can anyone suggest me shops in B'lore where i'll be able to get this cam for a reasonable price.. i.e with bill.. plz help..

scorpionsting said:
hey guys am planning to buy powershot sx10, can people from Bangalore suggest me shops where i'll get the best price.. tried national market.. they r giving it for 17,000 din go ahead cause i din want to take the risk.. asked bout the price in G.K Vale and whizz.. it costs aroun 26k there..can anyone suggest me shops in B'lore where i'll be able to get this cam for a reasonable price.. i.e with bill.. plz help..

well u can get it via JJmehta online store for 25k even at croma it sells for 26k.but i have bought many stuff from national market including cameras no issues,since 8 to 9k difference is a lot.

I can get you a good contact in NM if you want. Will get you the best price and also a original piece. Whatever I have seen of warranties, usually no company is true to the client. Let me know.

Well guys thanks a lot for ur feedback.. decided on goin with fotocircle..will be goin there this evening.. heard that he is very reliable..have already contacted him.. thank ya all for ur time..:)

Bought Powershot sx10 from national market a few days back..got it for an excellent price..16.5k..am in luv with the camera.. great zoom.. still an amateur in photography, so if any professional photographers here, plz give me few tips bout handling and also taking good pics..

16.5! I must say this is a camera that has held its price for really long. I was considering this and a570 in last april, and bought a570. SX100 was some 18000rs then. Now a570 is available at much cheaper rate, and even superseded by a590, but SX100 has stayed in same range!

Congrats for your purchase, buddy! Make sure you buy a tripod, learn a few things about exposure/aperture, and carry your camera everywhere! Please make this a habbit to always use the hand band while using the camera.

ani_meher said:
16.5! I must say this is a camera that has held its price for really long. I was considering this and a570 in last april, and bought a570. SX100 was some 18000rs then. Now a570 is available at much cheaper rate, and even superseded by a590, but SX100 has stayed in same range!

well i guess u got confused the sx10is it with sx100,SX10is wasnt even available in april.

guys, just update price of both SX10IS and SX1IS here. My friend also want to buy one though we are from pune. Any other help to get best deal for pune would also be appreciated.

Harpy.eagle said:
guys, just update price of both SX10IS and SX1IS here. My friend also want to buy one though we are from pune. Any other help to get best deal for pune would also be appreciated.

interested in grey market prices or with bill and warranty ? will check out during the weekend n get back.

Back