Help Me Choose a TWS under 5k (during the upcoming Diwali Sale)

OneTapHero

Disciple
With the Diwali Sale just around the corner, I'm eyeing four TWS (True Wireless Earbuds) options: Oppo Enco Air 3 Pro, Realme Buds Air 5, CMF Buds Pro, and Samsung Buds 2.

Here's what I'm looking for:
1. Sound Quality: My playlist mainly includes mainstream hip-hop and pop. I am seeking a balanced sound with good bass and soundstage.
2. Active Noise Cancellation (ANC): Need to block out the noise around me.
5. Connectivity: Smooth and lag-free Bluetooth, please.
6. Durability: It'd be nice if they could handle a bit of rough and tumble.
7. Price: Staying under 5k rupees.

I love the sound from my CCA CRA+ [IEM] if that helps narrow down an option.
If you have experience with any of these earbuds or alternative suggestions that meet these criteria, drop your wisdom below.

Probably not 5K but little more, I would recommend the Jabra 75t based on my personal experience. I absolutely love them. They have ANC, Transparency and physical tactile buttons and not that touch sh1t (I hate touch on tws..personal opinion). I am no audiophile so I am very satisfied with sound but then I mostly hear bollywood music. Connectivity to my iPhone / iPad is very robust and these have the feature I value massively...multipoint.
I also feel they are great improvement over Jabra 65t which too I own.

Probably not 5K but little more, I would recommend the Jabra 75t based on my personal experience. I absolutely love them. They have ANC, Transparency and physical tactile buttons and not that touch sh1t (I hate touch on tws..personal opinion). I am no audiophile so I am very satisfied with sound but then I mostly hear bollywood music. Connectivity to my iPhone / iPad is very robust and these have the feature I value massively...multipoint.
I also feel they are great improvement over Jabra 65t which too I own.
Thanks for the suggestion! The Jabra 75t sounds great, but I'm on a tight budget. So I have to get a TWS under ₹5000.
I'm not a fan of touch either, but I would be willing to overlook that in favour of better audio performance.

Back