Help ME Choose BEtween Phone's.... (N900,Motorola Milestone,N97(Mini/Normal)

Hey,guys please help me choose between these three phone's...... Any suggestions for other phone's are welcome........ And to let u know i Use it for messaging,browsing and even know programming of linux...... :) Please suggest me the best phone.

28k : Samsung Galaxy S

<25k : HTC Legend.

N900 runs an OS that is dumped by Nokia and it's damn bulky and heavy. Unless you are a linux geek that do a lot of hack/mods to N900, it's not for you.

Milestone is going to be slowed phased out by Mobo. At the same price range, you get Samsung Galaxy S, which is a better phone.

N97/Mini are junk phones that are worth nothing. Don't even look at them :)

desiibond said:
28k : Samsung Galaxy S
<25k : HTC Legend.

N900 runs an OS that is dumped by Nokia and it's damn bulky and heavy. Unless you are a linux geek that do a lot of hack/mods to N900, it's not for you.
Milestone is going to be slowed phased out by Mobo. At the same price range, you get Samsung Galaxy S, which is a better phone.
N97/Mini are junk phones that are worth nothing. Don't even look at them :)
Thank's But i was looking for a phone with QWERTY Pad in that category only N900 and Motrola milestone and N97 come's....... The HTC and samsung doesnt have a qwerty.... :(

akhil_kumar60 said:
Thank's But i was looking for a phone with QWERTY Pad in that category only N900 and Motrola milestone and N97 come's....... The HTC and samsung doesnt have a qwerty.... :(
then look for Milestone. But do try out it's keypad. Not many like the flat keypad design.

PS: do remember that tools like Swype and swiftkey make typing lot faster than what we usually get using hardkey qwerty. (both available in milestone bu would prefer the bigger screen of Samsung Galaxy S)

akhil_kumar60 said:
Thank's Going for C6 i didnt know that the model had QWERTY till now :D
dude. it's grossly overpriced at 16k. it's a phone that should ideally cost 13k-14k. if you want to go for it, then wait for a week or two. Also, you need to make sure that it doesn't have any hardware or firmware bugs. Remember first gen 5800XM and the current E72 bugs? It's killing the early adopters of these models.

I have an Xperia X1 and the qwety Keyboards in long run arent great. The slide till date is solid as in no play etc but keys over the time even when closed might rub against the back side and get scrapped. But if you are fixed on picking of the given options then definately Milestone. Its a proven model and plus I have more trust in both Android and Motorola when it comes to "touch", Nokia somewhere is still struggling with it.

Its just a matter of time before your hands get used to typing on a touch screen and with the Galaxy S with Swype makes it a good experience. You just have to get used to it.

Back