Help me choosing a Soundbar (Under 10000)

Recently I bought Samsung Q60T (Has HDMI Arc) and it has 20w speaker but I feel to get better experience I will need a soundbar specially while watching movies.

Suggest me Soundbar under 10000.

Want Soundbar with HDMI Arc connectvity.

Samsung T45E 2.1

Blaupunkt SBW100

JBL SB110

JBL Cinema SB 231 2.1

JBL Cinema SB261 2.1 (12K)

Open for suggestion. Suggest me other options also.

Last edited:
Recently I bought Samsung Q60T (Has HDMI Arc) and it has 20w speaker but I feel to get better experience I will need a soundbar specially while watching movies.

Suggest me Soundbar under 10000.

Want Soundbar with HDMI Arc connectvity.

Samsung T45E 2.1

Blaupunkt SBW100

JBL SB110

JBL Cinema SB 231 2.1

JBL Cinema SB261 2.1 (12K)

Open for suggestion. Suggest me other options also.

Soundbar on this price range is something im searching for quite sometime now... still unable to decide on.
JBLs i don't seems to like them ( pretty average sound quality which dont justify the price tag).. the Mi bar has almost same sound quality... but missing ARC.

Back to your topic, do you have any option to audition any of those ? may be visit nearest reliance shop and you can check all the JBL product. and decide based on your experience.

Below 10k, most soundbars that I've heard are nothing special. You can get much better 2.1 speakers in this price range so I'd suggest you also check them out.

If you want soundbar specifically for movies, go for 2.1 speakers or even 2.0 speaker's from Edifiers will be a better choice, soundbars under 10k will give you a v shaped sound signature which is not that great while watching movies. But if you must, I've heard the zebronics soundbars are great, they've more number of drivers than competition.

Please don't get samsung, it was the worst audio experience iv had in my life. 1000%bass, you won't be able to hear anything else, I sold it on OLX in 2 days for 60% of the price.

I also found the cheap JBL to be disappointing.

I ended up getting the mi soundbar for 4,999, for balanced sound. Love it for sound quality but it doesn't support ARC and it doesn't come with a remote.

Last edited:
Yamaha yas-109 for close to 20k with inbuilt subwoofer is a very good option but above your budget. During sale you can get it for 18k after card discounts.

Stay away from lower priced JBL's. Only JBL's worth considering are priced above 20k.

A 2.0 setup seems more appropriate given the budget. And the only 2.0 I can recommend in this price is Micca MB/PB42X, and later u can a subwoofer to the setup.
If you can double your budget, you can get a pair of JBL 305P MKII, which are pretty much the best under 40k

Other products -
Edifier S350DB
Edifier 1850db

At this point in time, JBL sound bars are the best and one of my friends has this JBL SB130 2.1 Channel Sound bar with Wired Subwoofer. I have heard the audio quality of this device during Holi and our entire society was grooving on the loud music it produced. I think this is one of the best options that you can go for.

At this point in time, JBL sound bars are the best and one of my friends has this JBL SB130 2.1 Channel Sound bar with Wired Subwoofer. I have heard the audio quality of this device during Holi and our entire society was grooving on the loud music it produced. I think this is one of the best options that you can go for.
It has 110watts only. Is it worth it?

I am interested in this but owing to lockdown haven't been able to see any demos.

How well does this work for movies and TV? My LG TV (LH576T) doesn't do very well with vocals which are muffled on most TV series with all sources (Tata Sky STB, Plex on NAS & Netflix/Hotstar).

I ended up ordering a Samsung one. I didnt have space to setup a full HT, besides 99% of my usage is at night when everyone is sleeping so I used headphones anyway. Just wanted something cheap that would be better than the TV speakers.

Its set to get here Tuesday. I will try to do a quick review.

It has 110watts only. Is it worth it?
What did you end up getting? I am looking for one myself.

Bookshelf speakers are not for me probably, hall size is rather large.
No.. Still looking for the best option under my budget. Due to lockdown did not get time to look into this.

Will search again.
Zebronics Juke Bar 9700 is slightly costlier, however I think its good value for money for features it offers for that price.
It is too expensive.

Back