CPU/Mobo Help me find a Motherboard for Ryzen 1600

I need to buy a motherboard for a Ryzen 1600 system, after the old motherboard an MSI one stopped working (even though it was under warranty the MSI people kept on repairing it and it kept on failing till the warranty expired). There is not going to be any overclocking so need a budget board that is reliable and preferably not MSI.

I need to buy a motherboard for a Ryzen 1600 system, after the old motherboard an MSI one stopped working (even though it was under warranty the MSI people kept on repairing it and it kept on failing till the warranty expired). There is not going to be any overclocking so need a budget board that is reliable and preferably not MSI.
Try this
should have no complaint,doesn’t have all the bells & whistles,but hey for under 6k ,it’s a decent board,if you are looking to buy a used board,you’d have better luck posting in WTB thread.

I have used a a330m(Ex-A320M to be precise) and my only negative point was that I couldn't overclock it, but since you aren't looking for overclocking you should maybe check it out, it has some motherboards under 5k.

Back