Help me Id a song.

Kalopsia

Disciple
Well... here is it. I don't remember a lot of the lyrics in the video, but here is other info:

It's about a girl and her boyfriend going back to Rajasthan (I think) to meet the girl's father, and they are in a Tata safari. A lot of the video are from inside the Safari, and there are clips from the girl's childhood, with the father.I have been searching for this song so badly, it has to be one of the most touching songs I've ever heard. The above given is all the info I have on it. The song is entirely done by a female vocalist.

Last night I happen to listen the first few verses of the song in a Malayalam tv show (Sangeetha Mahayudham), but as soon as I tried t record it the singers changed to other one. :(

If anyone have info on it, please let me know.

Edit: The song might be from early 2000's

Sounds like the Chui Mui Si Tum Lagti Ho song starring Preeti Jhangiani and Abbas.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Never mind, you mentioned female vocalist.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Female singer, Rajasthan... Can it be one of Ila Arun, Sunita Rao or Falguni Pathak? Most likely one of the first two.

The original Singer of the song .. Dadiya da rabba is a Pakistani Singer ( Mussarat Nazir, terrific singer)

this song is pure gold in Lounge Collection.

What's the version of transformers 1 song being played ?

I know its close to - Arrival To Earth (Steve Jablonsky) but not the same ver which i got.

Any clues anybody ??

Back