Help me in buying lg thrill

surenther.ss

Disciple
Guys,

I am planning to upgrade my LG optimus one for some dual core android phones budget is less than 20k

i short listed

1, lg optimus 2x - comes in my budget with warrenty, Cm7 support
2, sg2- 8k higher from my budget so mostly i will remove this from my list
3, lg thrill - 3D and dual core processor for less than 20k but android 2.2, very less development support

one of my friend is returning to India next week. he is using this phone for last 3 months and he is telling that it looks awesome. he can able to get one for me for less than 15k (unlocked version). is this a good deal?

i wont install custom rom mostly. normally i will root and remove junk apps thats it. please give your suggestion

i hope after unlocking this phone, it will support our 3g network also

If you are getting it for less than 15k then its the best deal you can get from your list of choices.. the no:2 choice should be 2x as you can get it for 18-19k again if you want a brand new one.. Specs wise the thrill seems to be better than 2x (4.3in screen, 3D..) and for less than 15k its the best bet (also your friend has been using it for 3months so there shouldn't be any issue with its functionality wise..)

i bought New LG Thrill from ebay @ $300 + Rs 2000 shipping and all taxes. i am using this phone for about 15-20 days. and i also upgraded it to android 2.3.5 ( ginger bread ). phone is good & i dont have any issue. battery backup is disappointing.

avee02000 said:
i bought New LG Thrill from ebay @ $300 + Rs 2000 shipping and all taxes. i am using this phone for about 15-20 days. and i also upgraded it to android 2.3.5 ( ginger bread ). phone is good & i dont have any issue. battery backup is disappointing.

Hi,Thanks for the update. My friend bought it for 275$ but it is locked to AT&T. I need to unlock.

If i am having any issues i will get back to you :)

surenther.ss said:
Hi,Thanks for the update. My friend bought it for 275$ but it is locked to AT&T. I need to unlock.

If i am having any issues i will get back to you :)

Hello surenther

you can buy unlock code from ebay. its for $2.9 only. :) , any help regarding LG THrill i am available. enjoy

Back