Help me in Identifying the Sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

W@rrier

Adept
Hey guys,

I recently noticed the Sunglasses worn by SRK on Jab tak Hai jaan
And i searched , searched and searched on the net trying to identify the sunglasses :(
even cut out the sunglasses and did a reverse image search and nothing turned up

So if anyone recognizes the brand and model of the glares, Pls comment :)

jab-tak16.jpg srk-350_091712033227.jpg

W@rrier

Adept
^^ No man,
Those are not Aviators
@Tintan the glasses in the image you posted has a world difference from the one in JTHJ.

Anything remotely similar to an aviator is called aviator sadly :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
I think those are aviators ;)

From the looks of it, it definitely doesn't look like a Ray-Ban Aviator. As w@rrier has pointed out, shades like those are mostly referred to as 'aviators' nowadays just like how photocopier machines are referred to as Xerox machines.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Not aviator. Very much not. unless a new brand new special jab thak hain special one hits the store.. :D

W@rrier

Adept
Couldnt find a high quality pic of khan with the glasses on , so that i may be able to find a logo or something on the sunglass.

I am perplexed why the reverse image search from google dint bring any results out :|

Kakahi

Agaliarept
Disciple
Let's call SRK itself, Anyone have his landline or mobile number. It's a total waste of time to search in google and wiki for his JTHJ shade.:23::yes::yahoo:

asingh

Staff member
Patron
Those are not the classic Aviators (Ray - Ban). Closest I would peg them: Way Farer, but even then modified. Probably some designer brand like Gucci or Mango (lol) or Roberto Cavalli. I guess, Techboi would know.

I guess we can find the make in sponsors. Anyone going to watch it in the theatre might get the answer for you :). Searched the net, but couldn't find anything.

Roxtin

Skilled
By closer looks of the design of End piece and Temple it does not look like a Ray Ban model though it is an Aviator style.

mahistuffs

Disciple
Couldnt find a high quality pic of khan with the glasses on , so that i may be able to find a logo or something on the sunglass.

I am perplexed why the reverse image search from google dint bring any results out :|

High quality pic. Hope both the glasses are same.

7a6e3b020efb9459d6f2a273279b2d44.jpg

warri@r

Disciple
@chaitu.genius :Thanks for the uhq pic.That wire holding the frame is really weird Indeed. But there is a sea of difference between the two. I feel it is similar to the raybans suggested by @YashBhatt. I'm going to have to watch the movie over this weekend now and this would be my first ever SRK movie in a cinema :p

Last edited by a moderator:

avi

Skilled
I'm going to have to watch the movie over this weekend now and this would be my first ever SRK movie in a cinema :p
All the best. Hope you come out alive.

Btw these glasses are available in local shop here, plastic made, 20rs only, free shipping for you !

Status
Not open for further replies.