Help me to buy stuff from AMAZON

premier

Recruit
Guys, i want to buy Tablet PC and zeroed to Zinglife available at lets buy @ 12,399/- and Viewsonic at AMAZON @ 259$ with almost same specifications except display . Where zinglife has resistive the viewsonic has capacitive screen. Plz suggest which one i shud go for? And how much cost me if i buy from amazon for shipment customs etc?

can i use data card (tata photon, reliance netconnect, mts blaze) with this tablet. P.M me for final deal as i need it urgently

^^ hello, I am not selling here, i just put my thoughts and gave reference links for your convenience. yeah, it also works with 3g data cards.

tech4pk said:
^^ hello, I am not selling here, i just put my thoughts and gave reference links for your convenience. yeah, it also works with 3g data cards.
Could you help me how to get Data Cards worked with Viewsonic. ihave tried lot with no success

The only custom mod I have read about that works with a data card.

04-20-2011, 10:31 AM

Originally posted by CLEMSYN on XDAdevelopers Calkulin+Clemsyn 1.5ghz Froyo Combo VERSION 5 and 6 (ver6 needs 1.2bootloader) - xda-developers

Hi, I know I'm a kernel dev but before I return this Gtab, I want to release this combo I made. It's basically a version 11 of my kernel with OC/UV settings as stated below and a few changes to Calkulin's Fast ROm. Below are the changes.

1. Adobe Flash Player 10.2 pre-installed

2. Replaced Gallery 3D

3. Added Chenglu's USB Huawei's (confirmed Huawie 1550 working by archat68)

Source - [ROM + KERNEL] Calkulin+Clemsyn 1.5ghz Froyo Combo VERSION 5 with better Market Fix [Archive] - U Talk Geek Modders Community

archat68 said:
Yes! the 3G Huwawei modems work. I got my Idea Netsetter working with the gtab.

I want to use MTS blaze dongle which is a CDMA EVDO dongle. 3G network is not available at my workplace

Back