Help me to get Galaxy Nexus

Getting it shipped to India, then having it cleared from the customs = wait for minimum 2 weeks, maybe more. besides our Indian postmasters and courier wallas handle packages roughly (I went to the Andheri post office once, near airport), they handle packages in a horrible way, a guy was throwing the packages in the air to find something (and they don't even bother reading "Handle with Care" and "Fragile" on the box), I even got an empty box once when I ordered a Tablet via US Ebay (The customs people on the pretext of checking it, removed the tablet and all I got was an empty box, luckily the seller refunded me in full).
Not worth the siht imo, rather get it locally.

Its better to spend a few extra bucks and get something in hand rather than rely on the postal/courier service.

Why would you cancel the order if it works?

If it's Working, Then please share with me .. I will also do the same.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Getting it shipped to India, then having it cleared from the customs = wait for minimum 2 weeks, maybe more. besides our Indian postmasters and courier wallas handle packages roughly (I went to the Andheri post office once, near airport), they handle packages in a horrible way, a guy was throwing the packages in the air to find something (and they don't even bother reading "Handle with Care" and "Fragile" on the box), I even got an empty box once when I ordered a Tablet via US Ebay (The customs people on the pretext of checking it, removed the tablet and all I got was an empty box, luckily the seller refunded me in full).
Not worth the siht imo, rather get it locally.

Its better to spend a few extra bucks and get something in hand rather than rely on the postal/courier service.

Yes, You are correct. But we will use SNS for shipping. Till now i purchased nearly 10 products through SNS, They are reliable but their charges are high compare to other fellows

I added my Citi titanium credit card to Google wallet but provided the US address. Now the Complete Purchase button is enabled. Will it work? Or the transaction will be denied?

Nice Find Man :hail:. I tried with My HDFC CC it's does not worked. Then i tried using my Citi CC . It worked But the Problem is now Google is not selling Nexus. It's asking us to wait until JB update :(

Come on folks, this is what Credit card fraud is all about and is the reason why companies are very wary. If this works, then I can catch hold of any card and keep shipping items to my house using the card.

The idea is that the billing and shipping address you provide will be checked when you use the card with the one on the card file. When it does not match, the transaction is denied immediately. Even if you have a US card and you want to buy something in newegg and have it shipped to a new address, you have to add the address to your credit card first.

In short, all you have done is allowed the button to be enabled by providing a US address. The transaction will be denied when you use it.

I added my Citi titanium credit card to Google wallet but provided the US address. Now the Complete Purchase button is enabled. Will it work? Or the transaction will be denied?

Nice Find Man :hail:. I tried with My HDFC CC it's does not worked. Then i tried using my Citi CC . It worked But the Problem is now Google is not selling Nexus. It's asking us to wait until JB update :(

So what message did you get? Are they showing phone as out of stock?

So what message did you get? Are they showing phone as out of stock?

I Got this Message Only

Capture.jpg

Brand New Samsung i9250 Galaxy Google Nexus PRIME 16GB Mobile Phone | eBay

26390/- here

if you are from mumbai, you could go meet him directly and use your bargaining skills. he is neither a power seller , so ebay must be charging him more than 5 PERECENT on each sale. That shaves of 1300 right off the bat if you have a hand to hand transaction with him. plus his shipping charges through bluedart which aint cheap either.shaves off another 300. bargain as much as you can and try to get it for 23 k. ENJOY !

Still a good deal I say, As even if your sitting in US it gonna cost you around $400x56 = 22400 sweet talk him for screen protector / gel case for free and you are set. :)
Do you know the purchase price of those gel cases and screen guards?
10-20 bucks each (Yeah, a friend has a shop and was telling me the amount of money he makes selling each piece at 200-400 bucks), unless its some branded stuff like zagg/capdase that free gift the seller is giving you, is useless :p.

galaxy nexus on playstore is for $349 + shipping $24 (rough estimated ) + state taxes $26 (rough estimated ) = $400 x Rs. 57 = Rs. 23000 (rough estimated ) + 10percent ebay fee shipping etc. Rs. 23000+Rs.2000 = 25000 add around 10percent seller profit (Rs.2000) = Rs. 27000

Our Sardar err... Rupee is culprit here.. Rough Estimate :)

What if I get it through a friend? The cost would come to be around how much?

Back