Help me to recover my hacked ID

invisiblex

Disciple
I have tried to recover my hacked yahoo ID in many ways and submitted complaint to yahoo many times. but no response at all. may be they are ignoring such requests.
I am trying to get back ID from the help of desihackerz.com , h4cky.org. and i have no idea wat more i have to do.
That ID is very important . it consists of my all important documents VISA scan copy,I20 s etc.

I had a friend who had lost id like this. But a mutual friend who was working in yahoo bangalore himself could not get my friend's id back it as "it was against rules" But this was around two years ago. C if u can catch hold of someone in a better position in yahoo

i assume that teh secret questions etc have been tried out . also try writing a mail to your own account and try an appeal the person if hacked and using to give the ac back to you ...

The one who hack you ID waiting for such mail form you and may be asked for Money in return of your ID. But there is no guarantee that he/she/it will return your ID details even after you pay.

Nasty people always earn exploiting (blackmail) others.

well, no1 can(or should) help you simply bcoz u cant confirm that the account you wish to get back is your own or not

I hope u understand.

Otherwise, try entering the passwd recovery details....

i dont know the forgot password details
i guess i have to take some hackers help .. but still thanx for your valuable help.Its very important for me .. it has got all my certificates soft copies ..and i dont have time to goto my universit to take all the hard copies.. so any deserving candidates i will donate any amount of money

Sumeet a.k.a NEO said:
ppl ask money to return free mail ids? or was ur id paid or sumthing?
Yes

And this Scam is in FULL SEWING as it is great source for Income for Hackers, beware while Accessing mail via Cybercafe or other public space (including office shared PC)

invisiblex said:
i dont know the forgot password details
i guess i have to take some hackers help .. but still thanx for your valuable help.

u'll only create more trouble for urself by using a hacker to hack ur acc.

hacking is illegal even if its for a good cause!!

dont u remember any alternate email id while filling up the yahoo ac form? or was it the first one?

Its very important for me .. it has got all my certificates soft copies ..and i dont have time to goto my universit to take all the hard copies.. so any deserving candidates i will donate any amount of money

u could call up one of ur trusted friends to take the hard copies or give some $$ to a pune so that ur friend can scan the docs and mail them to u.

i have got some responses from hacking-truths.net and desihackerz.com .
Im waiting till tonight.Hope i get success.

One more question Everyone saying yahoo password cracking is impossible .is it true? then wat is the use of cracking ?

Back