help me

how can i payment? if i don't have any account, no master card no visa i want some have some program plz bring me here to download it.

iazahrani said:
i need this program

chatoswebcamspy:(

I can see where you are heading to. It's a dangerous world out there. if you are naive and young, stop before you get harmed coz by the looks of it you don't seem to be hardcore. :no:
The program that you request is not used for noble purposes and a simple search on Google can show that it is a program not for mortals.
:cool2:

morgoth said:
I can see where you are heading to. It's a dangerous world out there. if you are naive and young, stop before you get harmed coz by the looks of it you don't seem to be hardcore. :no:
The program that you request is not used for noble purposes and a simple search on Google can show that it is a program not for mortals.
:cool2:

wt is ur wrong ?
i need program to know more about my friends

iazahrani said:
wt is ur wrong ?

i need program to know more about my friends

Mister, there is something called privacy in this world. If your friends don't want to share something or don't want to reveal something to you, most probably because either they don't trusted you enough or because you are too obnoxious, it does not give you any right to snoop on them.

You don't want to know more about your friends but want to spy on their webcam and want to know what they do with their webcams.

What do you think, everybody is as stupid as you.

Technology and Web are fantastic but they can wreck you and your life too. What i had to say i had told you. Rest is up to you

morgoth said:
Mister, there is something called privacy in this world. If your friends don't want to share something or don't want to reveal something to you, most probably because either they don't trusted you enough or because you are too obnoxious, it does not give you any right to snoop on them.
You don't want to know more about your friends but want to spy on their webcam and want to know what they do with their webcams.
Technology and Web are fantastic but they can wreck you and your life too. What i had to say i had told you. Rest is up to you

okey

i'm sorry

thanks

tusharrastogi said:
i have got the full version s/w if you want then pm me.

No piracy discussions here please. :mad:

iazahrani said:
how can i payment? if i don't have any account, no master card no visa i want some have some program plz bring me here to download it.

Well ask ur dad for his Credit Card , if u want to buy.

morgoth said:

rightly said...moreover most of these s/w's dont work and are just another way to make money and ppl like you(thread starter) fall for it...you may even endup downloading frickin spywares which will spy out your detalis rather than you spying on others...:p so better stay away from such malpractices...:)

Back