Budget Above 40k [HELP] Need a daily driver foldable. Fold 5 or OnePlus Open?

Hi guys, I'm seeking advice from fellas who've been in similar situation before and have bought either of the above-mentioned devices.

I have used Samsung's Fold 2 extensively for about 1.5 years before both the screens gave way in September last year. I got a Google Pixel 8 Pro as a replacement but I JUST CAN'T go back to normal slab phones anymore. Excels and pdfs on foldables are just a bliss to glide through and even after 4 months with my Pixel 8 Pro, I cant get used to it. So it's up for sale and will be soon pulling the trigger on either of these.
Also, cant seem to find any substantial leaks/rumours online regarding the Open 2; so don't know if I should wait for the next refresh from Oneplus if and when it arrives

Did you tried screen replacement. How much does it costs? Is it advisable to replace the screen because of these questions un-answered haven't pulled trigger to buy a foldable. And yours seem to went kaput in a mere 1.5 yrs

Did you tried screen replacement. How much does it costs? Is it advisable to replace the screen because of these questions un-answered haven't pulled trigger to buy a foldable. And yours seem to went kaput in a mere 1.5 yrs
Screen replacement for even a gen 2 product is around 40K (inner screen) and around 15K for the cover. This is from Samsung Authorised service center.

Back