Budget 31-40k Help need for i7 Rig.

For all OC is a simple procedure but a risky one. You always don't feel a huge jump in performance by oc'ing but still is is some times beneficial to oc few of you parts which are bottle necking and blocking your systems performance. According to me overclocking is more of a fun thing rather than a need always.
As now you are going to wait for Haswell series then there is nothing to upgrade now. New processor will have different chipset and socket as it will be based on 22 nm technology. It will require different MoBo, DDR4 RAM etc.
And I agree to @ALPHA17 on PSU. I have never trusted CM for their PSU so got Corsair for myself.
But if you want to wait for AMD 8*** series then make sure you save another 40k as it would cost you no less than 38-40k for just GPU imo. Plus a costly processor. But if you don't want to wait then 7850 or 7970 HD are best around here and can serve for you next 6-7 years without any problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the nvidia 650ti and Corsair TXv2 650W.
These components gives you the performance you need for maya and can be used in your future haswell build.

Hello Guys,

Thanks for so much information and help.
I think now I will go for Graphic,Ram and PSU as you guys suggest.And same time arrange more money for future upgrade.

Thanks,
Bhushan.

Thanks for so much information and help.
I think now I will go for Graphic,Ram and PSU as you guys suggest.And same time arrange more money for future upgrade.

I hope you do not plan on gaming else the GTX650Ti is just going to be an expensive stop-gap measure.

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for ur response and advice.
I bought asus nvidia 650ti,Corsair TX 650W and Corsair 1333 Mhz 4gb X 3 RAM .
Now system work more better with my 3D application.

Thanks,
Bhushan.

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for ur response and advice.
I bought asus nvidia 650ti,Corsair TX 650W and Corsair 1333 Mhz 4gb X 3 RAM .
Now system work more better with my 3D application.

Thanks,
Bhushan.

Congrats Bhushan, you made an extremely wise & sensible upgrade.

Cheers
Terry

Back