help needed - A Dual Sim phone with WIFI facility

bangbang

Disciple
Hey guys,

I need your help in buying a Dual Sim phone [Active] with a wifi facility and on which I can sync my gmail contacts.

Please help me to know as to which one is the right one for me....

the probable answer was you should have done your homework, sites like gsmarena has lot of options to search the way you want to, you could have done a customised search and narrowed on the phone you wanted to!

Phone Finder results - GSMArena.com

Out the entire bunch SAMSUNG B7722 is my pick! It pretty decent and is Dual Sim Active, But i have not used it to tell whether you can Sync GMail contacts.

If you seem to have a mind for Android have a look at these options >>> Phone Finder results - GSMArena.com. But I dont know whether they are Dual SIM ACTIVE.

First of all thank you for sucvh an elaborate answer... but the list that you have shown me half of them are Dual sim standby

Second I did my homework but was confused so came to TE....

I think only option for U at low budget is Samsung C6712 Star II Duos. Rest Dual SIMs seem to be too costly for the specs they have. C6712 has wifi, Dual Sim, Capacitive touch screen.

But there are some problems too.

Pros:

1. Dual Sim

2. Capacitive touch screen

3. Nice screen

4. Supports Multitasking

5. Has Wifi

Cons:

1. Poor Build quality. Cheap Plastic.

2. Capacitive screen has issues. It doesn't recognize the touch properly while typing messages etc. Like, if I want to press a letter in the second row, first row one gets clicked. This is serious issue. Also the predictive continuous input (like Swype) is horrible.

3. You CANNOT install apps and games on memory card. It is always saved in phone memory and the free phone memory is like just 25MB (Rest is Used by Samsung's pre-installed apps, U cannot delete them).

4. Ringtones and Profile pictures should be in phone memory.

5. Only Java.

6. Lags here and there and if U try Multitasking.

7. No Equalizer or any extra effects in Music Player.

8. No USB Cable provided, Just a charger and headset.

9. Music Quality is just okay.

10. Cannot connect to application store via computer.

So if Dual SIM is a must, I think this is the phone for U.

Back