Help Needed: Ebay not honoring valentines gift coupon. Bad customer care.

rockstar1630

Disciple
Purchased a HTC Desire HD yesterday. Used coupon code weloveyou13. Made the payment. There seemed to be no confirmation for the free hard disk drive.
Contacted the customer care. They were rude in stating that I have not applied the coupon so they will not honor it.
I requested to get in touch with the seniors. They simply refused.
I asked them to cancel the order as the free gift was a major reason I went in for the deal. They refused that even.
Contacted them through mail, phone, chat. All responses were rude.

Please help me guys what can be done in this case. Will appreciate your help.

dude...u dint read d t&c properly...i also ordered a desire HD....n i assume like me u ordered it from happy.shoppee @ 26250 under d ebay deals of the week promo....srry bro u shud hav been more careful...when u check out, n apply d discount or coupon code, any valentine promo coupon lik welove13 etc does not get applied....i tried many times & by searching d net & goin thru t&c & ebay forums i found out that valentine day promo codes are not applicable on deals of the week promotions as for deals of the week listings ebay doesnot charge any listing fees or commission from the seller but for all other cases it does & therefore other promotional vouchers remain applicable.....u shud hav been more careful...i suggest u call up sandeep (great guy) frm happy.shoppee & cancel d order...u hav to deal wid negative feedback tho..

If you have indeed used the coupon, the confirmation message from ebay in your mailbox should read this:

Dear xxxxxxxx,

This email confirms that you made a PaisaPay payment to the following seller for the total amount of Rs. XXXXX.00 using ABCD Bank online bank transfer and eBay gift voucher / promotion code WELOVEU013.

Seller:

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

What does the confirmation message say? Asking this specifically, since I had recently made a purchase and used the coupon WELOVEU009 and this is what the confirmation message in my mailbox read. Besides, DOTW do not qualify for the coupons.

Gannu said:
If you have indeed used the coupon, the confirmation message from ebay in your mailbox should read this:

What does the confirmation message say? Asking this specifically, since I had recently made a purchase and used the coupon WELOVEU009 and this is what the confirmation message in my mailbox read. Besides, DOTW do not qualify for the coupons.
exactly.
check your ebay messages.
It has confirmation of code being used.
Read TnC before calling ebay as you would come to know about TnC later anyways..this way you can get less frustrated :)

same as madnav and gannu said, check the message that you received, if it says you have applied a coupon then that is the confirmation for you, no other confirmation would be sent to you by ebay.

I have used weloveu009.... and it is clearly mentioned in my paisapay payment print...
ebayt.jpg

And this thread is out of place. The hot deals section is meant to discuss on the good deals available and not public grievances.

Yup...as everyone said; u need to check ur confirmation message....

I guess u would have applied the coupon but might have overlooked the error message saying the coupon cannot be applied or somthing; and then paid with no coupon applied

Back