Help Needed @ Ebay

sehej

Disciple
Hi, i need help selling on Ebay. My dad is an exporter of handicrafts. i wish to create an account on Ebay US and want to sell some stuff online. However whenever i try to register and enter my country as India, it redirects me to ebay.in.

Is it possible for me to register on the same ebay site that the americans access rather than the indian one??

Thanks in advance

sehej said:
Hi, i need help selling on Ebay. My dad is an exporter of handicrafts. i wish to create an account on Ebay US and want to sell some stuff online. However whenever i try to register and enter my country as India, it redirects me to ebay.in.

Is it possible for me to register on the same ebay site that the americans access rather than the indian one??

Thanks in advance
U can logon to eBay.com with same user and password which is used on eBay.in

While creating a listing of product ... logon on eBay.com ... and your product will be visible to USA people.

but while selling stuff in USA ... u will have only PayPal payment method ... so I suggest to get verified your paypal account too

Ebay has global user database. You just need to log in on Ebay.com and list the product. It will be listed on Ebay US.

Back