Android Help Needed: Facing Galaxy S5 green screen issues.

Samsung service has gotten worse, the service centre I went to refused to take the phone as it was in warranty and they only did paid repairs.
After calling Samsung customer care I discovered that the place was no longer an authorised service centre but Samsung had neglected to update their website.
After some complaining they offered to pick up the office for service. The new service centre did not have a replacement screen so they took an additional day to fix it. The phone was fixed in the morning but delivered late afternoon after more calls to Samsung customer care.

LOL! You are lucky man, that everything took place within a span of 48 hours or so! They ****ed up my S2's camera lens cover (back in its time obviously), and then took a full 3 day period just to replace that. Then doing that they gifted me some scratches on the display panel (yeah it was without any scratch guard), and then a display panel was ordered and it took another 2 days. Then came Note 2, same story, they scratched the camera lens cover, damn they were consistent, and it took two full days to replace that. What could you expect from guys who don't come from a half decent family anyway man? I mean I don't give an F if someone calls me racist but these guys are illiterate, dumb and what not. If just by holding a screw driver could make you a service man then everyone in the world should work in service centres. Samsung India to blame I suppose? I mean if they pay good then knowledgeable persons will come right?

But being said all these, they are still should be counted as one of the better service centre out there. Because when I went to Sony's service centre, well I was exiting that office shocked, as what the heck just happened. And then there is HTC's service centre! Nah better leave those stories, like a horror movie.

Back