Monitors Help needed for new monitor (22"-24")

mixke

Disciple
Guys I need to buy a new monitor so please help in deciding the monitor which I should purchase. My main purpose is PS3 gaming and watching movies. Might use it as TV in future with help of TV tuner card or set top box. So HDMI port and full HD are a must for me.

I like services of both Dell and Samsung so I'm inclined to buy their monitor instead of BenQ.

Can you please suggest me some monitor? Budget 12-15k, the less the better without compromising on quality :eek:hyeah:

I've had a look at Dell ST2410 and it seems fine to me. However, I'm not very sure about its performance/color reproduction/brightness. Another one which seems good is Samsung P2370MS but I'm unable to get hold of this monitor (price/availability).

If any of you have used Dell ST2410 then kindly share the experience.

Thanks

PS - If you think 22" LCD TV suits my purpose and offers better performance/color reproduction (720p instead of full HD) then please advise on this front also. 22" LCD TV (Samsung) and 24" monitor will cost more or less same.

Bro please use the search function before posting to check if similar threads/queries exist.
To the point I feel since your main aim is PS3 gaming i would suggest Samsung P2350 and BenQG2420HD. I have no experience regarding the Dell ST series. Although the Dell S2309 is a very good UHD monitor.
Make sure whatever you buy has an HDMI port(although P2350 dsnt have it).

I did man. Went through other threads and even through several reviews but couldn't conclude anything. So created the thread for help :(

Anyways, Samsung 2350 seems fine but it doesn't have HDMI port which I badly need. And I just cannot get hold of Samsung P2370MS. So that's why thinking of buying Dell ST2410.

Back