Help Needed in Buying HDMI Cable !!!!!

ny2j

Disciple
Please suggest a Good Branded HDMI cable.

Budget No Issue.

Use :- Connect HTPC to Plasma. Also HD DTH to Plasma.

Any reviews about SONY HDMI Cable ?

TIA

Buy the cheapest HDMi cable available in the market...

All of them will give same video and audio quality...

I have tried myself rs150 cable and rs1500 cable...the only difference between them is the built quality..

^Agreed. Using a 150 odd INR cable sourced off ebay. Works fine without issues. Tried and tested the PQ with a DVI cable and a DVI to HDMI converter and found absolutely no difference.

thanx fr d opinion people....

Makes me wonder that the Gold plated stuff....zero noise...n ol sch technical jargons pure marketing stuff ?

i already have one cable that ws shipped with ma Airtel HD STB....bt i tht y nt get a better one :)

it seems there exists no better one...anybody with a difference xperience regarding HDMI cable !!!!!

I concur with what the guys above have suggested - get the cheapest one that you can get your hands on. Even better suggestion is to save money and continue to use the free cable provided with Airtel HD STB. I am using a 1.50 GBP (around 105 INR) HDMI cable bought off Amazon UK marketplace and it works great!

Read here for details about technical jargons & why cheapest is best for HDMI cable The Rip | MintLife Blog

Thanks for the inputs guys...

KEWL....the article is really informative and useful....

So i am sticking to what i have :)

TE Rocks !!!

Back