PC Peripherals Help needed regarding atx cabinet

rockyyy

Disciple
hi ppl,

i have ordered a pc from the usa. my uncle has got it. the config is

amd phenom II x4 955

ECS A790GXM-AD3 motherboard

2 x 2gb ddr3 1333mhz G.Skill ram (7-7-7-18 Latency)

2gb ddr3 1333mhz Mushkin ram (7-7-7-20 Latency)

XFX Radeon HD 4870 1gb ddr5 graphic card

RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-630SS 630W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Modular LED Power Supply

now i have to buy a

atx cabinet (5000 - 6000rs)

1tb 7200rpm 32mb buffer sataII HDD (5500max)

i want u ppl to help me buy the atx cabinet, and a proper 1tb HDD. i want a cabinet tht looks super cool and has good performance. which would be the best cabinet for me in my range. as far as i know these fall under my range. but which 1 to choose

nzxt guardian 921 - super cool looks

cm690 - no looks at all

centrion 590 - average lookin

nzxt tempest - average lookin

antec 900 - no looks

is there any cabinet that falls under my budget? how about nzxt lexa, khaos, whisper, nemesis elite, zero, zero 2. thermaltake m9d, xaser. what is the price range of these? and are these available in india specifically hyderabad?

is there any cabinet which falls under my budget and meets my requirements. i want the cabinet to be worth the money.

and about the hdd. i hav heard tht seagate 1 tb is not good. i was adviced to go with 1tb WD. is it true?

plz advice on the hdd as well as cabinet. any sort of comment will be helpfull.

Armor+ is not mid tower, its full ATX @ 194$

Std. Armor is cramped case, no depth, top mounted SMPS, outdated HDD bay design.

@ OP - NZXT Tempest is good.

I would say go with the NZXT tempest ..it comes fully loaded with 6 fans for 6k'ish . :) also it seems to have a decent\good build quality .

no idea about other cases you have mentioned.

PS:

why have ordered 4 GB DDR2 and 4GB DDR3 ? i dont think you can use them together. :S

FaH33m said:
I would say go with the NZXT tempest ..it comes fully loaded with 6 fans for 6k'ish . :) also it seems to have a decent\good build quality .
no idea about other cases you have mentioned.
PS:
why have ordered 4 GB DDR2 and 4GB DDR3 ? i dont think you can use them together. :S

u didnt read properly i guess. i have bought ddr3 ram only. not ddr2

buy nzxt tempest.

Thermaltake Armor+ MX is cramped case, see -

armormx027.jpg

GPU in above PIC is 4870, only 9" longer. U can now assume trouble w/ longer 10.6" GPUs in this case.

rockyyy said:
u didnt read properly i guess. i have bought ddr3 ram only. not ddr2

ooops sorry . i didnt read it properly :ashamed:

anyways get the Tempest if you like it. best of luck !

you could have got a silverstone from US as well. or a moded CM 690 side panel. The options in US were just too many compared to India.

CM 690+ mod=Good looks. /CM 830 + mod(out of buget)/ Thermal take Armor+/antec 900

Start learning to do airbrushing if u want the ultimate cabby. I am already tryting tht. Google for more results.:hap2:

Back