PC Peripherals help needed with 2025wm

pastrykunal

Disciple
Hi guys
I got this monitor from a fellow TE member. And from Wednesday last week to yesterday it was just fine. Now it has the DVI no signal bug. And no matter what i try /i cant get it to detect the dvi input. dsub works just fine. :( :(

Has anyone found a way to solve this problem. Or actually has anyone ever got this problem? If so how did you solve it?

And hows viewsonic Customer care are they good?

Can anybody help ??:( :(

Eh :S. I'm mostly sure Supra's display had no DVI bug... He was using DVI all this while. What video card are you using?

pastrykunal said:
Hi guys
I got this monitor from a fellow TE member. And from Wednesday last week to yesterday it was just fine. Now it has the DVI no signal bug. And no matter what i try /i cant get it to detect the dvi input. dsub works just fine. :( :(

Has anyone found a way to solve this problem. Or actually has anyone ever got this problem? If so how did you solve it?

And hows viewsonic Customer care are they good?

Can anybody help ??:( :(

talk to rave. he will tell u what is to be done. or if u need some other help ill tell my friends id on msn u can talk to him. he had a similar problem recently.

Try this -

1. With the computer on, plug in both DVI and VGA to the video card and the VX2025 monitor.
2. turn off computer
3. remove VGA connector
4. disconnect power to the monitor. Wait 5 seconds and then plug it back in.
5. restart PC.

zhopudey said:
Try this -

1. With the computer on, plug in both DVI and VGA to the video card and the VX2025 monitor.
2. turn off computer
3. remove VGA connector
4. disconnect power to the monitor. Wait 5 seconds and then plug it back in.
5. restart PC.
this works all the time :D if it doesnt work just leave the LCD off and power it down completely for a while that will fix it :D

I will try all of these one by one though i guess I have already tried most of this.
Anybody have any experience with the DVI Recover utility?

thanks

Back