Help Needed with NFS Underground

:S I am Going all bonkers.......

In NFS as soon as I crash into a wall, i have very little Power to go ahead and i lose the URLs........

tell me what tuning should i use please....... and oh yes i am Using AUDI TT, it is good for the other races......but where ever i crash, i have very little power.

Please help :huh:

First things first...change over the Corolla from the TT and u'll see immediate benefits.

Also URL's is mostly about clean lines and not about wall riding....try to stick to a clean line for the corners and i am sure u'll do much better :D

hellscream666 said:
:S I am Going all bonkers.......

In NFS as soon as I crash into a wall, i have very little Power to go ahead and i lose the URLs........

tell me what tuning should i use please....... and oh yes i am Using AUDI TT, it is good for the other races......but where ever i crash, i have very little power.

Please help :huh:
well i dont think dat tuning will help u...,
URLs r koolest thing in nfs feels lik ur a racer, read the help topics which u meet in the career free roam and if u dont get it rit, stick to the corner as most possible in URLs

but i think Corolla has a much lower speed.....i did not like the touch of it....

What do u mean by this??

Corolla is the best handling car in the entire game..... it can carry much higher corner speeds than the TT can.
Also try using the 6 speed transmission...

^^^ Agree with you Aces. I feel the MX-5 is the best handling car out there in NFSUG series, very forgiving too.

You can tune your ECU & Turbo to match the RPMs you'll be riding at. Tuning for all out power will result in a car that has weak bottom end - which could explain why you feel your car loses power after hitting a wall. Dont go by those dyno numbers. Check the power/torque curve, that is more important. Can you tune the gear ratios too in NFSUG2? I have just started playing the game so dunno much about the tuner friendly features.

hyundai tiburon does all the job for my style of driving.
for me this is the best (after tunung for acceleration and handling)

BTW I dont think this shud go into troubleshooting..lol :p

aces, which rx you talking about. the 7 or 8? In nfsu1 i loved the rx7 for its handling, but in nfsu2 its got even more oversteer. The rx8 on the otherhand totally clobbers the competition. The skyline comes close because of its power, but a lot more concentration is reqd for it cos of sluggish handling and larger size.

I tried Corolla as u guys said.........hmmm frankly after tuning, very little difference between it and the Audi TT.......... anyway, me winning, and not hitting walls anymore that is more important......lol

Corolla is the car to use in Sprint , Circuit , URL , Street X
Nissan 240 SX for Drags
Small cars like Golf for Drifts

The diff between Corolla and the others is the 'handling' no other car will corner like the Corolla in the entire game even with all the tune ups possible.

Back