Help On TRAI Rules

akiso

Disciple
I have posted my problems in a my problems in another thread but I now felt the need to make it separate.

n the above I have metioned of 8.53 showed 1.8GB download, the agent said that since I have logged on before 9pm so whatever I download it will counted even after 9pm ( My night plan unlimited starts from 9pm-8am), untill I have logged off and started. He said that it is not there rule but the as per instructions of TRAI. As I asked him to show me the instructions he altered and said that he don't have the rules with him now and his internet was not working. Am I a fool men !!! . Now is there any rule such type I have searched but not found any.

By his talk if logged on after 9pm then I start a download and continue after 8am next day I should not be charged then as I have started after 9pm.

Is this a way to make bill? Kudos that sucks!!!!!

Anyway I not going to pay him a single peny unless they give a complete waiver for it.

Here the link of Original one

http://www.techenclave.com/isp-talk/airtel-enquiry-123554-2.html#post978666

Plz help quickly.

suppose your is connect 8.00 p.m. and your night unlimited start 9.00 p.m. but your connectivity IP 122.168.2.2 is connect to 08.00 p.m. so you charged even after 11, 12 and so on. you need to switch off or disconnect your modem and again you got fresh IP after 09.00 p.m. in that ip you never charged but in this process is you connect same ip after 08.00 a.m. i think it not chargeable. but don't take a risk.

Back