Help regarding Head-Direct RE-2

TheBellJar

Disciple
So after some research and expanding my budget three folds:( I'v decided to order the RE-2:eek:hyeah:. Just wanted to ask what is the deal with the shipment? Any problems with customs? Anything I can do to avoid it? Does Head-Direct undervalue the product?

Help would be appreciated. People who've ordered from their site??:huh:

No problems with customs and they ship pretty quickly. Also Fang is a great guy to deal with and if you have any problems with your RE2 they will replace it.

Also, they seem to be offering the E5 free along with the earphones which makes this an even better deal.

Amaresh said:
No problems with customs and they ship pretty quickly. Also Fang is a great guy to deal with and if you have any problems with your RE2 they will replace it.

Also, they seem to be offering the E5 free along with the earphones which makes this an even better deal.

Was looking around here and someone (Was It you?) had problems with the RE2 and had to send it back which cost half the price of the RE2..? How did that pan out?

E5 aint free, 49$ for the combo. 10$ more than the earphones alone.

Arihant.EXE said:
smooth shipping for me too .

How long did it take? Just placed my order. Was fiddling around with paypal for hours without knowing that I can just check out using a CC. Have another 1.95$ verification amount on my bill now:mad:. Do I have to go to the post office or it'll be delivered to my home?

TheBellJar said:
Was looking around here and someone (Was It you?) had problems with the RE2 and had to send it back which cost half the price of the RE2..? How did that pan out?

E5 aint free, 49$ for the combo. 10$ more than the earphones alone.

Yup, that was me. Mine broke within a week and I was quoted 1.2k by DTDC, however another member on this forum (Faheem) has issues too so we're doing combined shipping using Speed post which is considerably cheaper.

Also, last month when I purchased my RE2's they were $49 without the E5. And trust me, you should have spent the $10 more and get the E5, it's worth the extra $$$.

TheBellJar said:
How long did it take? Just placed my order. Was fiddling around with paypal for hours without knowing that I can just check out using a CC. Have another 1.95$ verification amount on my bill now:mad:. Do I have to go to the post office or it'll be delivered to my home?

As most have said, it takes about 7-10 days from the time you place your order. It'll come directly to your home.

I did the same mistake of not getting the RE2 and E5 combo .Now i am regretting bit time coz i have ordered an E5 for about $15 thru ebay and i am yet to get them.My RE2's took 7 days flat to arrive at my place.No issues with customs at all .The packing was done in a real good way, there were 4 layers of bubble cover on the Jewel box of RE.The package comes through EMS and it will be delivered at ur home.

@TheBellJar,the RE2 sound bad out of box.They need a lot of burn-in time .AFAIK at least 60~70hrs

Amaresh said:
Yup, that was me. Mine broke within a week and I was quoted 1.2k by DTDC, however another member on this forum (Faheem) has issues too so we're doing combined shipping using Speed post which is considerably cheaper.

Also, last month when I purchased my RE2's they were $49 without the E5. And trust me, you should have spent the $10 more and get the E5, it's worth the extra $$$.
As most have said, it takes about 7-10 days from the time you place your order. It'll come directly to your home.

I did order the combo, No point compromising on quality over 700(10$+5$ delivery) bucks when you are shelling out 2.5K for the quality.

Were your earphones roughed up or they broke just like that?

@TheBellJar,the RE2 sound bad out of box.They need a lot of burn-in time .AFAIK at least 60~70hrs

Any music would do or do I have to put on white/pink noise and leave the Mp3 player on for 50 hours?:huh:

Back