Graphic Cards Help Regarding Sapphire RMA

rahulyo

Skilled
Hello friends ...

I have Sapphire HD5850 .Getting problems from sometimes like GSOD, during game system hang . N new problem HDMI port not working . I tried old and new drivers too but same problem . Re insatall Win 7 .

I test with other GPU (HD 5670 ),all working fine without any problem . So i think the problem is with my HD5850 . So i wnt to RMA it . But no service center in Nasik .

Now what i do now? How to RMA my Sapphire HD5850 ?

Aditya Infotech handles RMA services for Sapphire and IINW doesn't have a direct presence in Nashik. But there are offices in both Mumbai and Pune. Try the tel. nos on this page. Talk with them about the possibility of you shipping the card directly to their service center. They might ship it back free-of-cost as well. Had done the same with a Biostar mobo i had but that was with Abacus Peripherals.

Aditya infotech doesn't ship the rma products you have to pick it up yourself,so it'd better if op had a friend in mumbai or pune who'd collect the gpu for him.
Aditya Infotech handles RMA services for Sapphire and IINW doesn't have a direct presence in Nashik. But there are offices in both Mumbai and Pune. Try the tel. nos on this page. Talk with them about the possibility of you shipping the card directly to their service center. They might ship it back free-of-cost as well. Had done the same with a Biostar mobo i had but that was with Abacus Peripherals.

Aditya infotech doesn't ship the rma products you have to pick it up yourself,so it'd better if op had a friend in mumbai or pune who'd collect the gpu for him.

Don't have first hand experience so didn't know this fact. Either ways he would do well to call their Andheri office once for any clarifications. For eg. although Aditya might not have a dedicated service center in smaller cities like Nashik, they might just have a collection center.

Thanx gyus for help . I called Aditya Infotech . Service center guy said send card . But dnt knw they will send back or not
<

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Well if you get the gpu shipped then it's great but i had to pick the gpu myself when i rmaed it,so lets hope for the best[/font].

Back