Help : Requesting a Watermark / Logo for new venture

Hello guys ,

Well , first of all , it feels really good to be back @ TE. It has been a long time since I was here...i did login once last year to reset my pswd...but I guess it has been 3 yrs since I last used the forums...

Neways..coming back to the topic -->
My wife has started her new venture -> "Wizart" : Creating new and uniquely personalized PaperKraft Gifting ideas...She's designing unique paper gifts/cards/invites -- Facebook Page link

We need help with the watermark and logo....If anyone out here can help us...it will be really great :)

thanks.

How does the logo look like? Couldn't see anything on fb page. No image loaded. Site link shows godaddy parking page.

How does the logo look like? Couldn't see anything on fb page. No image loaded. Site link shows godaddy parking page.
10155873_291111661051069_5043813669424129145_n.png

Thanks @avi. @OP, if its meant to be size of entire business card it would work. If your thinking of reducing it to smaller sizes, I don't think the name would stand out. The text is creative and bit thin.
For a a large logo it looks perfect. Text needs to be bit bolder though.

Are you willing to pay for the logo. You could get decent ones for as low as INR 300. I could point you to one which I had used recently.

The font doesn't really gets bolder...I tried..But we don't wanna change the font as well..
As for the current logo I did that in Photoshop..its nice but I was hoping if we could get more options to choose from...

I can give away an Ozone headset/MousePad for the logo...(Still have some left in stock )

I don't want to use website for generating a logo...they are generic n common..
Want a logo that can be used as a header for the site as well if needed..[DOUBLEPOST=1402254779][/DOUBLEPOST]

Registered the domain yesterday... Will start with the site soon...

Is the company name Wizart only or the complete Wizart by Purva?
Smaller names = better logo options. Not hard and fast rule though.

Back