help required for ebay.

i sold my first ever product in ebay which is a ps3 game killzone 2. the order was places on this sunday, i shipped it on monday and the buyer got it today ie. tuesday evening only according to to bluedart website. now the question is-:
1>what if the buyer dont hit the "received" button on ebay at all, in that case should i receive the money or not?
2>what if he denies that he haven't received the product?

your bluedart delivery confirmation is your security.

it can help you prove that you indeed shipped and buyer received it if it has buyer's name and address.

item marked as received you will get money in next 3 days.

if he is not marked as received, after certain time period ebay will treated as received and you will get a money.

If he denies that he haven't received the product then ebay will ask you to provide the proof of shipment and POD, then ebay will decide based on the document you submitted.

1) Not a problem. 15 days from the date you entered the shipping info, the item will be marked by eBay as being received and you will get the money.
2) That is a longer procedure, so a dispute will be opened. eBay will try to validate the courier claim. Since you have used BlueDart, buyer really has less protection in resorting to falsehood.

^^ you can even try calling and confirming things with the buyer for the same deal. If he is a n00b at buying things on ebay, just take the phone and ring him and tell him how do check that option. Energy never wasted right? Money will come in right a way and easily.. so why wait?

Back