Help required,, Need Tomb Raider XBXO DVD.. urgent

Hi All,

i was updating my console from the dvd, suddenly had a power failure, The dvd got scratched and is unusable now. My console is stuck between the update. Now it tells me to insert the same dvd to finish update. And i cannot do anything with it right now.

So please if any one of you have the Tomb Raider , i would really apprecaite if you can give it to me for 10 mins. I can pick it up and give it back to you also.

Please help. I live in delhi.

Hi Himanshu. You don't need the DVD to complete the update. All you need to do is download the latest dashboard update from Microsoft's site, load it on a flash drive and update your dashboard.

Hi Himanshu. You don't need the DVD to complete the update. All you need to do is download the latest dashboard update from Microsoft's site, load it on a flash drive and update your dashboard.
Thanx for the reply brother. I did .
I downloaded the latest update from XBOX site, and tried to installed through USB (i have done it before so i know the procedure). But still getting the same message to insert the dvd.

ANyone with Tomp Raider DVD plz help .

Wait a minute, Tomb Raider, if I'm not mistaken, requires the 2.0.15574 dashboard and the latest one on MS's site is 2.0.16203. So it may not be accepting the MS update as the 15574 install got messed up mid-way and it might be seeking the same version. Try downloading the 2.0.15574 dashboard update, burn it on a DVD and then try again.

Better yet, if you have any game which requires this dashboard version, just pop that in and it should go through.

Back