Help:Sony Erricson W810i

G@d of w@r

Skilled
My bro told me to post this for the help for his cell.
he can only save sms in phone memory. He cant store messages in Memory Card and it limits to capacity around 200 messages. If anyone knows how to save messages on memory card will be very helpful.:clap: :hap2: :D
-Beast-

dipen01 said:
Dammit waitin for CID49 to break...

Last I heard you could break into the CID49 system and see the files , but you couldn't read or modify them ... or will end up with a dead phone :(

Its not worth screwin 16K cell....:D

Well am fed of Msg limit.....200 itss way to lowww....ok the more..andit will slow down..but atleast 400 shuld be there..1!

Btw..damn any firmware update for High "Max Volume"..coz the current one is nt MAX enough...!!

well wid earphones and Mini speakers its classic....bt widout its...it just isnt enuff

@ Stick

lol

@nvidiabeast

when you xs++ didn't work what exactly didn't work?

Gslide may help you

This is a new slider which also has the ability to patch, which means the first VKP-patcher for CID49 phones!

A patch from CID36 will work on CID49, just remember firmware version

tutorial: GSlide - SE-NSE Forums

nvidiabeast said:
ill try this new stuff today when i reach home in my bro's cell. lets see how it works out to get unlimited sms storage :p

I think any attempt to flash the phone will VOID warranty. Did you get sucess to increase the SMS storage?:)

Back