Help!The PS3 60GB is no longer available!

deadlyvenom

Disciple
When I finally decided to go with the PS3 and not the xBOX360, I found out that the 60GB and the 80GB versions have been discontinued.
I've never owned a console before so backward compatibility is a very important thing to me coz I wanna be playing all those titles I missed on the PS2.
There's no way I'm going for the 40GB version.
I'm from Bangalore and I've looked everywhere,Sp Road,Majestic,Briagade Road,etc etc
Now the only option that remains is importing from Ebay USA.Some sellers are still offering that version for around 20k + shipping.
Has someone tried importing electronics from USA before?What about the customs and duties?
I'm desperate!!! :(

leave it all to KMD man!!!:D

Just give him the link of the product u r interested in via PM nd ask for a quote!:)

Dont worry! he's the most ultra awesome dealer ever!

I got a Sager gaming laptop from US! all thanks to KMD!!:hap2:
He'll also take care of the customs nd duties!!!:eek:hyeah:

Just drop him a PM nd get ur quote!!:hap2:

The PS3 60GB must be no longer available;

And AFAIK it has no peformance leaps over the 40GB variant;

And u can always plug an external HDD thru the USB port; ;)

Thanks sohial, I've msgd him..waiting for his reply
And gannu, its not the extra 20gb that I need.The 60GB version has hardware emulation for PS2 games.The 40GB version can't run PS2 games.

deadlyvenom said:
Thanks sohial, I've msgd him..waiting for his reply
And gannu, its not the extra 20gb that I need.The 60GB version has hardware emulation for PS2 games.The 40GB version can't run PS2 games.

Lol.. The h/w emulation sucks. Period.

Feels like playing the same PS2 game [emulating] via comps. :no:

My frnd has a ps3 60gb opened but nvr used coz he dint knew that ps3 games would cost him 3k each :rofl: , ill ask him if he wants to sell and let u knw

Back