Help:Tiberium Wars keeps crashing

Alpha-Q

Disciple
Hey, I just got the game Command and Conquer Tiberium wars and just started playing the game, and everytime after i start a skirmish game or even a GDI mission for that matter, the game suddenly crashes with the following crash error[Check pic].
Sometimes the screen even goes black and white and with a slightly different crash report.
I'm totally lost on what could be wrong, I patched the game to version 1.2, installed the latest DirectX drivers, Installed the latest Nvidia drivers too, NOTHING seems to help!!

So any advice on what can be done to solve this problem would be amazing.:)
Crash Error Snapshot:

Crash Error Which sometimes causes the screen colors to go for a toss:

Whats graphics card do you have? It seems like a problem because of not having enough video memory or faulty memory on the card.

Yes, seems like its a problem with the game itself. I did a search on google and it seems others are facing similar crashes in the game. Though I could not find a link which points to a solution, I suggest that you do a through google search using Tiberium Wars and D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE.

I googled the error, and yeah as Lord Nemesis said, there are people with the same problem, but there still doesn't seem to be a solution out there, anyways thanks, I guess I'll have to wait for a patch or a gamefix or something. :(

I had the demo version in which the training mission ran flawlessly on my itnegrated i945 lappy chipset, however when I loaded a skirmish the game crashed as soon as I explored new terrain :)

Well, this game was crashing in my system. Actually my system was freezing wen I was playing this. Then I ran complete disk check, this seems to be working for me. Game never crashed from there on!!

Bloody useless, the morons at EA should be shot !

Game keeps crashing after 5 mins of gameplay and gives an error saying that "cnc3game.dat" has had an error.

Latest drivers + dx9, no help :( !

^ Umm lol, not really. People with cracked versions are also having the same issue.

Basically, EA sucks, and we all know that :p

Anish said:
Game keeps crashing after 5 mins of gameplay and gives an error saying that "cnc3game.dat" has had an error.

Thats the file which is there in the "RetailExe" folder right? As in it'l be in the version folder to which you have patched. Try patching again to 1.4 and use the cracked patch if you want over it.

Back