Budget 21-30k Help with a Budget Streaming and Video Editing Setup.

Lord Grimm

Recruit
Good day everyone!

I'm currently trying to switch to a Ryzen setup after my current setup has been malfunctioning (Have used it for 4+Yrs. Parts are listed at the bottom). I already have a case,SSD, Hard Drive, Monitor and peripherals from my current build I believe I need to upgrade/Replace the following parts

(Budget 25k Rupees [i.e India]/Which is around 335Dollars can go around 4-5k above.)

1. Motherboard
  2. RAM (16GB)
  3. CPU+Graphics card / APU
  4. Maybe PSU? My current PSU is working but its like 2 years past warranty I believe...
Please keep in mind that for 4+ years I've been using my Intel i7 - 4790k with no Graphics Card and no Overclock. I was fine with the Intel HD 4600 Integrated graphics which came along with the CPU. I was able to manage my video editing process with that, it took some time to process things and I was unable to use Elements 3D on After Effects but I'm fine with that, so maybe an APU model from Ryzen would suit me? or any graphics card paired with a Ryzen 5 1600? I'd love to hear your suggestions.

Note: I'm not interested in gaming some hardcore games. I love old school runescape but I can run that on a potato so it shouldn't be a problem. Video editing(Premiere pro and After Effects) and Live Streaming(Not necessarily game related) is my go to at the moment.
Thank you.

The current setup I've been using:
MOBO: Asus Maximus vii hero motherboard
CPU: Intel core i7 Processor (4790K) LGA-1150(4 Cores) Supports 2 channel DDR3 Memory.
PSU: Corsair VS650 ATX Power Supply (650 watt)
RAM: HyperX Memory. 2 x 8GB DDR3 (1866 CL10 240 Pin UDIMM) Memory Module (Total 16 Gigs RAM)
FAN: Cooler master Hyper TX3 Eco (Intel LGA 1151)
SSD: Samsung SSD 850 Pro (256GB)
HDD: WD Blue 2TB (2015)
Cabinet: Cooler master 912 HAF (Micro ATX/ATX)
Monitor: Dell S2240L 21.5 inch LED Backlit (1080P,59Hz,8Bit)
DVD: GH24NSC0 Internal 24x Super Multi with M-DISC™ Support

Back