Help with eBay Account Suspension

Mainak777

Disciple
Hi guys..

I have bought an Item yesterday night around 11-30 PM from ebay..I made the payment through CC [SBI] & it was a successfully payment via Paisapay & Got the confirmation mail from ebay..

Later around 12-30 AM today i got few mails from ebay mentioning my ebay account is suspended..They didint mention any reason whatsoever..I could not contact the "Trust & safety department" yet cause it is not 9.30 AM yet..

Now my issue is that 2 items i have bought in ebay what will happen to them?..Will i get refund for both? or the items will be shipped? I can access my paisay page though & it is showing to be shipped there..Since the items value are quite high i am worried..

Any help is appreciated in this regard & If i posted this thread in wrong section MODS kindly move it to proper section..

Thanks- Mainak

Your items will get delivered to you, have you sell any items on eBay?

I did but not in 2015..Last Year around November 1st Week i did...[DOUBLEPOST=1426825439][/DOUBLEPOST]I have just contacted ebay ..They mentioned for security violation account was suspended [They never tell exact reason]..They also mentioned since the item is not shipped i can contact with seller & get the refund or i can get the item delivered too...

Then i have contacted seller he said he will contact ebay & confirm me tonight..

Should i get the item deliver or opt for refund?

Last edited:
Multi accounts doesn't matter. I too have 3 a/cs on ebay. And login once in 4 5 months that too only in my regular a/c. In others I login may be once a yr or so.

You must first contact seller and then ebay . You have the right to get full and valid clarification for unusual and sudden ban from ebay.
I think that you have already made the payment and the seller must surely have received it so no need to panic as such. But dont know how the tracking details are exchanged--via pm or email!!

First get hold of the seller directly or by creating a new account with another name.

If you receive the item in as is condition then all is good but if its damaged or not as promised or if some accessories are missing, only then this issue will further create problems as you have to go by the ebay refund/replace process.

eBay never gives full info on suspending your acc. Make sure you contact the seller and let him know the case. If you made the payment with a CC through PP, then you have some safeguards if the deal goes wrong.

I have made the payment through CC with Paisapay..

Ebay never will give full info on the suspension..I have experienced this before..I am not thinking for refund since it will take 20-25 days for refund since the account is suspended..For suspended account it take long for refund process..

I had a talk with the seller & tell him about the issue..He got good feedback..and my paisapy is still active so i think i can open a claim if product not as described..I can send msg from my suspended account only cant buy or sell..

i dont wanna open a new account cause they also banned my other 2 account..

The reason of banning is the SBI CC..it took around 5-6 mins to clear the payment at gateway so ebay felt suspicious about it..

don't worry. ebay suspension only has limits in ebay.in only. means u can't sell/buy after the suspension. You can't list items to sell either. Your paisapay account will remain open. Items will be delivered to you, or if you choose, you can ask for refund, it's your choice. It's all fine.

If you had any issue with the product, then you wont be able to open ebay guarantee claim, since your account is blocked..

So take decision wisely

I can open a claim since the paisapay is active..I have tried it with another product..

After testing it I choose to get it delivered..and product got Indian warranty so I am willing to take it..

After thinking whole day I came to the conclusion that suspension is due to SBI CC..
While processing the payment SBI took 5-10 mins to clear the payment getaway..so eBay felt suspicious about it and check it thoroughly and suspended the account..

If you had any issue with the product, then you wont be able to open ebay guarantee claim, since your account is blocked..

So take decision wisely
There is always the last option of chaargeback. That is why you should always make payment with a CC through PP. Triples the buyer protection. ebay buyer protection--->PP buyer protection--->Chargeback.

Back