Help with lan connection

~-tRiX-~

Disciple
there are tw comp in my room. and we r planning to connect it together. shall i use lan or wireless lan. also i would like to know the steps in connection

It would depend on your budget & what exactly you want to do.
Wireless gear is expensive right now as compared to wired where the only requirements are Network card,a hub/switch depending upon how many computers you want to connect & UTP CAT 5 of appropriate length.
Si incase you dont need the wire clutter & have got the money I would suggest getting Wi-Fi 802.11g compliant equipment.
There are various options available to you for setting up a lan like in case you just want to share resources you could get 2 802.11g network cards,hook it to the two computers & configure a Ad-hoc mode.But this kind of network hampers performance as more computers are added in the ad-hoc mode.
So please tell us your requirements & what exactly are you looking for.

See Dude,
Digen Said It Right That It Will Depend On Ure Budget That U want Wireless Lan Or Wired Lan Wireless Will Cost U More As I will Preffer U that If Want To Connect Only Two Computer U can Ure Parallel Com Port Connections Between Two Computers It Has A Good Support In Windows Xp It Will Save Ure Money And Time U can Try This!

Back