Graphic Cards Help with local RMA!

mav3r1ck

Disciple
Hi fellow members,

I bought a Sapphire HD4850 512MB from the TE market from a fellow TE'ite hkanitkar in September'08. He had bought it from KMD in June'08. Now, the KMD one year warranty ended on June'09. My card went kaput in September'09. I sent an email to Sapphire tech but I'm yet to receive any reply from them. I'd heard from one of our fellow member (can't recall the name) that since Sapphire carries 3 years international warranty, the card can be RMA'd locally from Aditya Infotech. Getting to the point, I've a dead Sapphire HD4850 512 MB lying with me with almost 1 and a 1/2 years of International warranty still remaining. Can someone please help me with the RMA of this card locally as I don't know how to go about it :ashamed:. Any help in this matter will be highly appreciated :cool2:.

Thanks in advance!
Manish "mav3r1ck" Nair

PS: I'm going for an upgrade and I don't want to spend another fortune on a new card. Please help!:(

when did you send email to sapphire.

They usually reply within 2 days.

I hope you mentioned serial no of the product in email.

When you get the email back from them, take a print out of it and approach local distri.

They do honor warranty locally for the cards bought outside.

But period of warranty is IIRC 2 years and not 3. I am not sure. Will confirm.

your email should be simple RMA request with serial no. No need for any additional info in email ( hope you understand what i mean ;) )

Back