help with mobile with wifi around 10-15k

arjun_ghuman

Disciple
hey guys i wanna buy a new mobile with wifi 10-15k...
i have been using w810i for the past 5 yrs without a single prob any good models in that range in sony??

Right now, you'd be better off going with some other brand than sony... in this range, you can get the Samsung Spica I think. Pretty good phone with a decent OS too. Of late Sony's phones haven't been garnering all that good reviews.

Yeah, Go with the Samsung i5700 Spica. It has all the goodies & Android 2.1 is on its way for this phone.

In case you don't want a touch phone, you can opt for the Nokia N79 & for a QWERTY phone in your budget, go for the Nokia E71.

arjun_ghuman said:
@ khanvis 2009
wow ty man ll check it out...

ok i saw this SEw995 the build is pretty awesome...i know its outta my budget but i would try to go for it if the reviews are good...wat say guys?
stay away from SE . their phones just look good . but are full of bugs . SE has no software support or after sales in INdia .

and not to mention very low resale value .

buy the 5630 . value for money . and the best sunlight legibility

after seeing AMOLED, It is definitely better to go for i7500. And heard that i7500 is soon going to get 2.1 upgrade. spica may have 800MHz processor but given the better h/w that i7500 has, it's better to get i7500 and wait for 2.1

desiibond said:
after seeing AMOLED, It is definitely better to go for i7500. And heard that i7500 is soon going to get 2.1 upgrade. spica may have 800MHz processor but given the better h/w that i7500 has, it's better to get i7500 and wait for 2.1

The i7500 is not going to get an update in the near future.This was confirmed by samsung peep who called me 3 days back.( I had got a call from samsung regarding an issue with the i5700)

Thanks for that info never knew that it would be out this soon

On a side note 2.1 eclair for spica is officially out in India but its available only through Samsung service centers.Got this info from a different forum .If you want the link please check the Spica thread in our forum

Back