help with n73 me

well FINALLLLLLLLYYYYY baught the damn phone yesterday... awesome phone..

neways nt here to brag about it :p

wht i wanted to knw is how do i manage my music in this... i mean the phone came preloaded with 100 songs (maestro edition soemthing) in the crappy nokia format i deleted all the songs.. and copied a few mp3s on the phone...

nw the thing is how do i make the music player recognize those mp3s.. i mean i can only play the damn songs after going into the gallery and playing everything one by one.... is there something or somewhere in particular tht i need to transfer my mp3s so tht the phone will play the files directly when i press the music key... also y cant i see the different folders i created for different albulms???? need help asap :(

also wht kind of video formats does the phone support i copy pasted an wmv file bt it dosent play at all...

wht do i use to convert the movies for the real player to support it???

or are there any good players wich can support all formats

Also cn anyone send me links from where i can download softwears for the phne...

well, first of all ditch the g@y PC suit to transfer music.

Its better that you make a M3U playlist of the songs you are adding as per album / collection on pc.

You can do this from media player itself.

Get songs that you want to add to phone in a folder.

Load the songs in mediaplayer and then save the playlist from File > Save now playing List as > and then save it as m3u file in the same folder as the music files.

Then you can directly copy this entire folder to you memory card of the phone.

When you launch music player after this, it will scan for newly added songs. You can now access all your songs from Playlists menu.

Or if you insist on using pc suit, do create playlist for your albums from there. Its easier to navigate that way. but i still prefer this manual way as files are not split into various folder as per artist and stays in 1 folder.

Nokia PC suit divides files as per artists in different folder which i hate.

just open the music player, select options > Music library, again go to options and select update music library, it will search your phone and add songs automatically.

The phone only supports mp4 file playback by default, you can install Smartmovie or DivX player to play Avi files... :)

well after posting i just read the instructions and updated my music album and everythings fine now :p

where can i download smartmovie full edition from?? divx player im only getting for symbian s60 phone wich is not supported...

How do I play divx/avi/mp4/real files in N73ME??
Do I have to convert them or something??Cos I tried drag and drop and that didnt work.Thanks :)

divx player im only getting for symbian s60 phone wich is not supported...

Here u go .. download the attachment ..

Also , about converting them , u can use Dr.DivX itself .. u may also use other applications like VirtualDub etc. etc. .. just make sure the video res. is kept at 240*320 !! ...

i think smartmovie converter is better and faster. try smart movie converter and yeah 320*240 should be the resolution :) smartmovie will offer very smodh playback.. if ur converting in smartmovie converter, uncheck-skip frames. you can find converter as well as player on www.dotsis.com and give a search there. bang then! ive converted almost all movies (.wmv) ive got Imate Jam. so each movie sizes around 175 mb. in smart movie it will be 125mb movie each as it will be .avi

Back